Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.A.
Wrought Iron Swing Arm Quilt Hanger
Swing Arm Quilt Hanger
Our new Swing Arm Quilt Hanger is a great addition to our ever growing line of handcrafted Quilt Hangers. It's great for those with little or almost no horizontal wall space. Made from all solid woods and American made wrought iron. Arm can swing from left to right.
- Available in sizes from 22" to 46"
- Custom lengths from 22" to 45" from post.
- Back wall piece is 17½" tall.
- Over 16 Minwax Stains and 4 Colored stains
- NEW White Wash now Available
- 5 different Wood types, other wood available upon request
- Swinging bar itself is approx.¾" by 1½.
- Iron Bracket is 5¼" wide.
- Total Depth from wall is 3½".
- All hardware and instruction included.
- All solid wood construction, no fake wood.
- Clear Coat or No Clear Coat
- Select Unfinished & save yourself 10% OFF
It's a good idea to order the quilt hanger at least 2 inches longer then your quilt
Alder wood in a good wood for browns, Dark colors like Ebony and Dark Walnut.
Oak wood is an all around good material for staining and working.
White Wash looks good on Oak Wood.
[tab name='How it Works:']
Quilt or Textile is simple folded over each of the swing arms.
If you would like to print a .pdf of these Instruction?
Click here: Large Multiple Quilt Swing Arm Assembly Instruction