TAPERED Customizable Quilt Ladder
- Top Back & Bottom is angled to fit walls.
- First Rung is 4.75" from top and rungs are 11.25" apart.
- New Option Available: You can now extend the standard distance between rung from 11.25" to 18" for more room to display your quilts.
- New Pick your Rung Stain color. Dark sides and light Rungs.
- Rungs are a sturdy 1-3/4"x 3/4" wide.
- Top & Bottom trimmed to fit nicely against wall.
- Distances from wall vary depending on height. Check Here
- Over 16 Minwax Stains and 4 Colored stains.
- NEW White Wash now Available
- 7 different Wood types, other wood available upon request.
- Clear Coat or No Clear Coat.
- Select Unfinished & save yourself approx. 10% OFF
- Available With or With-Out Bottom Rung.
- Rungs do not twist or come loose.
- All Parts are pre-drilled for easy Assembly.
- Our Exclusive Mortise and Tenon Construction prevents rungs from spinning and marring up the sides.
- Exclusive Flat bottom washer type screws hold Rungs tight.
- Total Height from Bottom rung to floor is 18.5 Inches without rung added. Total height with rung added is 6.5 inches.[tab name='Recommendation:']
- Our Clear Coat is a recommended selectable option. Please check FAQ's for further explanation.
- Select Top Rung Length, all rungs going down are Approx.. 2" Longer.
- Order rung length 2" longer for best results & Centering. Average is 20 to 26"
- Our favorite wood is Oak, it's an all around great material for staining.
- Alder is good wood for Dark colors, Ebony, Dark Walnut, Golden Oak (Not Good for Whitewash or Classic Gray.
- White Wash looks best on OAK wood.
[tab name='How it Works:']
Start by laying the ladder sides down on the floor or large table with the left marked (L1) on the left and the other side on the right.
Find all the rungs and Assemble them as marked (L1, L2, L3, and so on) this is the order of assembly.
NOTE: Make sure rungs are in the correct order and facing up so you can read the numbers.
1) Place the first rung marked L1 in the first top ladder slot marked also with an L1. Secure with the flat bottom screws provided. You can come back later and tighten it if you like. The arrow pointing up is to remind you’re to make sure all rungs are facing up as you assemble. The ladder is pre-assembled and drilled in this manner.
2) Continue down assembling the rungs (L2, L3, L4 & so on to the ladder sides.
Once you have the left side of the ladder assembled and screwed together, start the right side.
Assemble the right side as you did the left (Instruction 1 & 2)
After you have your new ladder assemble and all screws tight, Insert and pound in lightly the buttons provided.
If you would like to print a .pdf of these Instruction?
Click here: Quilt Ladder Assembly Instruction