Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.A.
Six Bar Wall Quilt Hanger w/ Shelf
This item is CUSTOM MADE to your selectable Options listed below.
[tab name='Options & Features Available:']
- Available in over 34 Customizable sizes
- Between Standard sizes available, just ask!
- Any length up to and above listed length
- Over 16 Minwax Stains and 4 Colored stains
- NEW White Wash now Available
- 4 different Wood types, other wood available upon request
- Shelf have 3/8" plate groove
- Standard Shelf Depth for Length of 24'' to 36'' is 3.75 inches Usable.
- Standard Shelf Depth for Length of 38'' to 90'' is 4.75 inches Usable.
- Attaches to wall by way of screws though Back top.
- Available with or without hearts cutouts.
- Clear Coat or No Clear Coat
- Simpler design? (Straight face and brackets Available) Just Ask!
- Select Unfinished & save yourself 10%
- Order your hanger 2" longer for best results & Centering
- Our favorite wood is Oak, it's an all around great material for staining.
- Alder is good wood for Dark colors, Ebony, Dark Walnut, Golden Oak (Not Good for Whitewash or Classic Gray.
- White Wash looks best on OAK wood.
[tab name='How it Works:']
After assembling your new 6 Bar Quilt Hanger.Attach Hanger to wall using the holes drilled into and though the back top piece. Screws and Wooden screw covers are provided.
If you Quilt has a sleeve. Slide Bar through Sleeve and then place ends through holes on each bracket.
If no sleeve is provided, Just fold your quilt over the bar.
If you would like to print a .pdf of these Instruction?
Click here: 6_Bar_Hanger_Hangin_Instructions
Save this product for later