Single Arm Swing Quilt Hanger
- Custom lengths from 22" to 45" from post.
- Back wall piece is 17-1/2" tall.
- Over 16 Minwax Stains and 4 Colored stains.
- NEW White Wash now Available
- 4 different Wood types, other wood available upon request
- Swinging bar itself is approx.3/4" by 1/1/2"
- Iron Bracket is 5-1/4" wide.
- Total Depth from wall is 3-1/2".
- All hardware and instruction included.
- All solid wood construction, no fake wood.
- Clear Coat or No Clear Coat
- Select Unfinished & save yourself 10% OFF
- Our Clear Coat is a recommended selectable option. Please check FAQ's for further explanation.
- Order your hanger 2" longer for best results & Centering
- With Knobs is slightly easier to hang a Quilt then Knobless
- Our favorite wood is Oak, it's an all around great material for staining.
- Alder is good wood for Dark colors, Ebony, Dark Walnut, Golden Oak (Not Good for Whitewash or Classic Gray.
- White Wash looks best on OAK wood.
[tab name='How it Works:']
After Assembly, attach Swing Arm Back Piece to wall. (It helps to find a stud if you can)
Fold Quilt, Throw, or Textile once or twice and hang over Swing Arm. Slide in or out to show Wrought Iron Bracket.
Click here to download: Swing Arm Accessible & hanging instructions